COVID-19 St-Barth Procedures & Requirements
- Proof of vaccination.
- All travelers aged 18+ and older will need to provide proof that they have been fully or partially vaccinated.
- Valid Passport or Visa. No visa required to enter St Barth if you are a citizen of the US, Canada, any EU country, and most of Central and South America. Not sure if you need a visa to enter French St Barts? Use this French government search tool to determine if you need a visa to enter St Barth
- Tested negative for everyone (Including Children 12+ years or older) of one of theses tests:
- rt-PCR or Antigen negative test 24 hours or less before departure flight to St-Barth
- A compelling reason plus pre-authorization is required. (medical, family, professional)
- Present a Negative Covid-19 rt-PCR test taken within 24 hours of departure. (for all ages)
- You are requested to self-quarantine for the first 7 days after arrival followed by a rt-PCR test on the 7th day.
Sint Maarten SXM
Saint Martin SFG Grand Case Airport
Same requirements as St-Barth nothing else is required.
In Transit passengers: Travelers who are in transit to St. Barth are exempt from testing requirements and pre-arrival declaration forms for Puerto Rico itself but in order to continue to St. Barth, all travelers (age 10+) are required to show a negative Covid-19 Antigen test (administered within 48 hours (2 days) of their arrival in St. Barth) OR a negative Covid-19 PCR test. (administered within 72 hours (3 days) of their arrival in St. Barth). Those who have been in San Juan for less than 24 hours are exempt from quarantine requirements that several US states may have on their return. Tradewind Aviation offers daily flights to St. Barth. Private charters are also available. Clients of St. Barth Properties should contact our Concierge team to reserve your Tradewind flight.
Antigua (ANU) airportNon In Transit passengers: Travelers who intend to stay in Puerto Rico for more than 24 hours must show a negative PCR Covid-19 test (this is the molecular-based nasal swab test) where the date the test was administered is dated within 72 hours of their arrival. For those planning to overnight in San Juan, a pre-arrival travel declaration must also be filled out by all arriving. View full San Juan travel requirements here.
Travelers must show a negative rt-PCR Covid-19 test where the date of the test is dated within 72 hours of their arrival.
- Air passengers will also be required to confirm in the form of an attestation that the information they present is true.
- Click here to see the online fillable form of attestation
This site carries out also rapid antigen tests that are 40€. It is located in the parking lot in front of the cemetery (across the street from the airport runway). Individuals are required to present official identification to be tested (EU identity card or passport). Antigen test results are usually available in under an hourThis site also offers Covid19 PCR tests, which you will be charged for. PCR test results are usually available in 24 hours of open days (except Sunday and holidays)
Your DREAM VILLAS concierge can schedule in-villa rapid antigen testing in the comfort and privacy of your villa. Ask your Dream Villas Concierge for details.
*Disclaimer: Information are provided as best of our knowledge and is not the official announcements. Please refer to the official websites.